StarkEV and our Chargers are approved on the OZEV Workplace Charging Scheme, allowing our customers to obtain grants of £350 towards the installation of each chargepoint socket.
If you are looking to install electric vehicle chargepoints at your business premises, look no further than StarkEV. With both approved installers and approved chargepoints, we can do it all!
Businesses both large and small could be eligible for a grant of £350 per charging socket installed. With up to a maximum of 40 sockets covered by the grant, you could net your business up to £14,000 of OZEV WCS grant funding.
Eligibility for the Grant
To be eligible for the Workplace Charging Scheme Grant your business must:
- be a registered business, charity or public sector organisation
- declare a need for EV charging equipment, or an intent to encourage uptake among their staff and/or fleet (you do not need to possess a plug-in EV)
- be located in England, Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland
- have dedicated off-street parking for staff and/or fleet use only
- have parking facilities that are clearly associated with the applicant premises and be either on-site or at a reasonable distance from the workplace
- own the property or have consent from the landlord for chargepoints to be installed at all the sites listed in the application
How to Claim
The OZEV Workplace Charging Scheme is a voucher-based system. To make a claim you will need to:
- Complete an online application form
- You will receive an electronic voucher if your claim is successful
- You will need to present your voucher to an approved installer
- The grant will then be claimed once the project is completed
- Vouchers are valid for 120 days from the date of issue
How StarkEV Can Help Your Business
Whether you’re looking for a single charger or charging for an entire fleet, StarkEV can help you. We are here to help you with all of your charging needs.
StarkEV will manage the project from start to finish, making the process as seamless and stress-free as possible.
One of our expert installers will conduct a comprehensive site survey at a time suitable for you. We will provide a detailed proposal, making you aware of all that’s involved. We will liaise with your Distribution Network Operator if an application or supply upgrade is required. We will also organise any required groundworks, painting and line marking on the charger parking bays, and create signage, if required.
Our chargers come equipped with Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) cards, making them perfect for workplace charging needs. Just hand out a card to any of your staff members and they’ll be able to activate the chargers using the card.